четверг, 14 июня 2007 г.

To Ply Striptease

There is a nature of men
Woman and wine
Show me it baby come on
It must be fine
I'll spend my money for you
There is my rest
I hope you like me so much
So do it best
Nobody knows 'bout this girl
No one says please
Ev'ryone screams only this
Just show us striptease
Loughin' like Audrey she makes
Her extra job
Even with tears in her eyes
She can do hop

She's milk and roses what have you
She's like a poison or a cure
Don't ask her roughly why you did it miss
So what the matter she goes by
She lies and she reserved that right
She's dancer and it calls to ply striptease
To ply striptease

I see that she deadly tired
For all they care
Seems to me nobody sees
Her glassy stare
Smokin' their damned coffin nail
They mops and mows
Look at spectators my friend
How they're uncomposed

1 комментарий:

Lamis комментирует...

Very touching, thanks for sharing this beautiful creatiff