среда, 13 июня 2007 г.

Don't Leave Me Alone

I lost my girl for the one at all
Well I broke my back and I feel I'm wreck
The stuff she stands love builds on the sand
Another boy will be another toy
She said I'm sorry I've to go
Forget me I am not your doll
An though I felt me on the rocks
I said goodbye

But don't leave me alone
I know I was wrong
You know I'm a man of flash and bone
And ev'ry mistake that I make is the break
But I pray on my knees
Don't leave me alone
Our love is not gone
Your rational brain is not your throne
Please open your heart I lay down my cards
You're the only I need

Her phone is dead who is in her bad
Listenin' to her fabs with the thunder claps
Her sweet shampagne half-parted with the pain
Probably it's fine oh please never mind
Your love is nonsense flog it out
Of kindness what I talk about
But when I sleep it's devil's trip
I say goodbye

1 комментарий:

Shree Igor Baba комментирует...

that's great. This song is buzzing my brain now.